Save with a Lean-to Greenhouse Kit!
Lean to greenhouses are full-sized, but they are in half, and the “lean to” means they are designed to lean against another building, such as your home.
- It is like adding an additional area to your home because custom fit them to precisely lean and it is easier to install the plumbing and heating because it will come from your home.
- This is a less expensive option than freestanding greenhouses that must have heating, plumbing, and electricity.
One of the unique benefits to the lean to greenhouses is that if you regularly use your greenhouse for home vegetation, it can be placed close to the kitchen, if the sunlight is adequate and therefore, make it the ultimate convenience.
- Moreover, you can have the lean to completely match your home exterior so that it looks as though it “belongs” and not something that is out of place.
- The lean to or attached greenhouse is more economical to have than a freestanding because you would need less panels to make the greenhouse, less misting, and less heat in the winter months, if you grow year-round.
Moreover, having your greenhouse attached to your house means it is close to you and easily accessible, so if you want to garden at three in the morning, you are able to do so.
- In addition, when you are just getting started with greenhouses, the best is the lean to greenhouse, because it requires less of an investment on your part, and it gives you a chance to get your feet wet, so-to-speak.
- In addition, many people choose to split their lean-to greenhouse and use one half of it to grow their plants and the other half as a patio or extra room for the home, which makes it even more convenient depending on your needs.
Often, people that do not have large backyards or gardens choose the lean to greenhouses because they take up less room seeing how they are attached to the home.
- In addition, there are different sizes you can purchase from small to large, depending on the amount of growing you intend to do.
- Obviously, the bigger the lean to is, the more it will cost, so keep this in mind when you are searching for your lean to greenhouse.
When you want to do some gardening in a greenhouse but either do not have the space or looking for the more economical way to get started, attached and lean greenhouses are definitely a viable option.
- There are various prices and you can choose to have it professionally installed, or buy the kit and install it yourself in order to save even more money.
- The versatility of the lean-to greenhouse kits makes it the perfect choice for your home.