Hydroponics Gardening – The Only Way to Grow Veggies
With the way the economy is, more and more people are turning to growing their own gardens again. Nothing beats fresh vegetables and herbs from your own garden not to mention the money you save. The down fall is waiting so long for the garden to get to the point where you can eat the fruits of your labor. This is where the wonder of Hydroponics Gardening Systems will come in handy.
There are many benefits to gardening this way and this makes the ideal way to garden year round, even through the cold winter months when home gardening can be nearly impossible.
- This is a much healthier method of growing your garden as it uses no soil so there are no weeds to battle and the water is rich in nutrients so the plants are much healthier.
- This method is used both commercially and at home and takes up much less space then a regular soil garden would.
- People who use this method love the fact that their plant are much heartier, healthier and mature quicker then any other method of growing a garden.
There are three main things to consider when making your own hydroponic water garden indoors.
- Air Circulation
Now you may wonder how growing plants indoors can produce such great plants without the use of sunlight. Hydroponic plants are grown with artificial light known as grow lights which work quite well to stimulate plant growth.
The second factor to consider is air circulation.
This is very important as you do not want your plants to get any fungal diseases and by properly circulating the air in your garden, you allow your plants to pull the carbon dioxide they need for healthy growth.
The most important thing in your new soilless garden is the nutrients that you need to add into the water for your plants to flourish.
- You cannot use regular fertilizers because they just do not have what your plants need that they would normally pull from soil.
Once you have these main factors down, your indoor water hydroponics garden will flourish, giving you hearty veggies to enjoy year round.
- You will save money and give your self a much healthier selection of produce that you grew on your own.
- You can start small with your garden and have it right in your home or you can make your own Hydroponics Greenhouse. Your options are endless and you can make the garden based on your budget so that you can have the veggies you want, when you want.
You want to have your water fertilized and diluted to give you a ph reading between 5 and 6.
- You also need to be sure to change out the solution of nutrients about every two weeks. During the two week period where no nutrients are added, you simply add water to keep the level where it needs to be.
- Do not let your water level get too low as you can actually burn the roots of your plants because the solution of nutrients will become too rich.
1. History of Hydroponics Gardening – The first published work on growing plants with no soil was created in 1627, learn where hydroponic gardens started!
2. Commercial Hydroponic Garden Grow Systems – While there are some commercial hydroponics growing systems, they are more expensive for farmers than traditional soil planting so hydroponics has been slow to take off for large scale growers.
3. Indoor Hydroponics Gardening Equipment – Its no secret that home hydroponic gardens are all of the rage these days, learn just what you can do with the small space you have been given!