Rion GH46HG 8x12 Hobby Greenhouse
The New Rion 8' x 12' Hobby Greenhouses Allow You Enjoy An Amazing Growing Environment All Year Long!
- The Rion GH46HG Greenhouse is constructed using high quality maintenance-free Resins which are designed to out last wood and will never require painting.
- This greenhouse is attractively designed and provides more head room as well as growing room than the traditional A-frame greenhouse construction.
- The greenhouse is easy to expand in the future due to the modular construction. The greenhouse is simple to set up and requires no tools. It is easy to build yourself using the PUSH-Fit Connectors, allowing you to save both money and time. Replacement and spare parts are available.
- ELECTRIC GREENHOUSE HEATER for $40 each. The 1500 watt electric heater features an adjustable thermostat, two temperature settings, and a tip over kill switch in that activates in the event the heater accidentally tips over.
- Features 4mm thick twin wall polycarbonate glazing with UV coating providing strength, light diffusion, safety and heat isolation with an R-Value of 1.46.
- It is easy to control the air circulation and heat with the Two Roof Vent Windows, One Louvre Style Window and Automatic Openers are available.
- The hinged doors are easy to operate and may be installed on either side of the greenhouse.
- UV coated Polycarbonate glazing 4MM thick- for better light diffusion, sun protection, heat insulation, safety and strength.
- Maintenance Free Resin Frame.
- Withstands 1,100 pounds of Snow and winds of up to 80 miles per hour.
- Fully insulated R-1.46 Glazing.
- Hinged doors that are more durable and even easier to use, than ordinary sliding doors and can be placed on either side.
- No tools required in assembling this greenhouse, using the do it yourself step -by-step guide. 1-800 number provided for use for questions with parts or assembly.
- All hardware included, there is nothing else to buy.
- Built with a modular expand-able design, if desired in the future.
- Hinged double doors.
- 2 completely Adjustable Roof Windows.
- 1 - Rear wall louvre window.
- 7 year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Free shipping within the Contiguous United States of America.
Frequently Asked Questions: Greenhouse FAQ
Q: Why You Buy Rion Greenhouses?
A: The Rion Greenhouse is the best designed and most durable on the market.
- Additionally, the very attractive structure will add value to your home.
- This greenhouse is one of the easiest to assemble and is one of the best insulated products within its class and offers the ability to expand it in the future.
- It is definitely the best value for the money.
- You will receive a professional quality greenhouse but only pay a hobbyist price.
- The greenhouse is also covered by a 7 year Manufacturers Warranty.
Q: How long does it take to put the greenhouse together?
A: Two people working together on the assembly should be able to have it completed in about 8 hours to complete.
- This is approximately the same time needed to build a similar greenhouse of wood or aluminum.
Q: What is the best way to secure the greenhouse?
A: It should be secured to a heavy and solid foundation. Several foundation options can be found on page 4 of the Assembly instructions on page 4.
Q: Do I need to purchase a base frame?
A: No. This is not required and many people prefer to construct a base frame using treated 4x6 lumber.
Q: Should I build a concrete floor or pad?
A: No. Instead it is suggested that you have a free draining floor using pebbles, straw, mulch, straw or even dirt. Concrete causes problems with the temperature both in the summer and the winter and becomes slippery when wet and may form ice in the winter.
Q: It says easy to assemble, but just how easy is it?
A: The RION Greenhouse was very carefully engineered to make assembly very easy when compared to other greenhouses on the market, it is very easy to put together. The structure is put together with the innovative Push-Fit Connectors.
Q: Is the Rion Greenhouse very durable?
A: Europe's standards are known to be higher that those of the United States. TUV (Europe's testing standard is equivalent to the USA's UL) has rigorously tested this unit and has certified that the greenhouse both safe and strong. The incredible strength of the greenhouse comes from the expert engineering as well as the extremely high quality of its components.
Q: How fast of winds will the Rion GH46HG Greenhouse withstand?
A: Customers have reported that their Greenhouses have withstood wind gusts of up to 80 MPH. The worst thing that could happen is some of the polycarbonate panels will be lost. These are easy to replace. It is a good idea to mark the panels so if the do come off they can be put back in the same position very easily.
Q: What is the snow weight limit?
A: The load capacity is around 1,100 pounds. It is recommended to remove snow when it is over 12 inches deep.
Q: Who delivers the unit to my house?
A: The greenhouse is shipped via UPS. It is shipped in three or more boxes depending on which Greenhouse is purchased.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!